Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except employees of Celestion, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date. Closing day: Wednesday 28 February, Midnight PST.
- All videos entered into this competition must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any work they submit complies fully with the terms and conditions of YouTube, and does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
- Each entrant assures that the submitted video is not illegal; in particular the video must not target and/or contain contents like glorification of violence, vulgarity, violation of morality etc. The judges are entitled to disallow such images and to disqualify the respective entrant.
- Each entrant agrees to assume the defence of any infringement suit or claim based on third party intellectual property rights or other rights brought against Celestion, and furthermore each entrant agrees to indemnify and hold Celestion harmless from all liability, judgments, decrees, costs, losses, damage, or legal expenses resulting from such suits or claims.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the video, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Celestion to feature any or all of the submitted videos on their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition. In this respect each entrant gives consent that Celestion is entitled to publish the videos and the names of the entrants.
- Each entrant hereby grants to Celestion an exclusive, royalty-free license to use, to advertise, to commercialise, to promote, to distribute, to market and to merchandise the submitted videos and the names of the relevant entrant in promotional material, websites and activities.
- The winners will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- One entrant shall win a pair of Celestion guitar speakers (any two speakers featured in their IR mix) and a discount code. Four runners up will each receive a discount code.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity.
- All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- By entering this competition you acknowledge and agree that this competition will be construed and evaluated according to the laws of The United Kingdom, without application of its international conflict of law provisions. You agree that any disputes in connection with said competition shall be resolved in court of competent jurisdiction in the United Kingdom. If you enter this competition from another country you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. Celestion makes no representation that the materials contained within this competition are appropriate for countries outside the United Kingdom.
PROMOTER: Celestion International Ltd, Claydon Business Park, Great Blakenham, Ipswich, IP6 0NL United Kingdom