Release date: July 20th, 2022
- Cached dependencies to the installers that are normally automatically generated to shorten scanning times in all DAWs.
- Support for G12M-50 Hempback DSRs
- Artist Signature Panel
- Support for Artist Signature DSRs
- "Save As Favourite" button to the User Files browser. The button allows users to save the current browser tree path as their favourite for faster recall.
- "To Favourite" button to the User Files browser. The button recalls the browser tree path saved using the "Save As Favourite" button.
- "To Default" button to the User Files browser. The button resets the browser tree to the SpeakerMix Pro default location. On MacOS : "~/Users/Shared/Celestion/User_Cabinets". On Windows : "~/Users/USERNAME/Celestion/User_Cabinets".
- Speaker Selection Interface switiching logic to switch from rear mics to the next available front mic when switching between any open back cabinet to any closed back cabinet.
- Overhauled the Speaker Selection Interface logic to greatly improve the feel of switching between speakers, cabinets and mics inlcuding switching between options that do not contain the same speaker/cabinet/mic combination.
- Overhauled the User Files browser section of the Speaker Selection Interface. The browser now preseves the user navigation tree per-channel and offers three new button options "Save As Favourite", "To Favourite" and "To Default" for fast recall.
- Hidden or system files no longer appear in the User Files browser tree, previously causing unnecessary clutter.
- Licensing issue that caused some users licenses on Windows systems to be incorrectly validated by SpeakerMix Pro after purchasing new content through Celestion Plus.
- Plugin scanning errors in some DAWs caused by background processes during scanning. The installers now deal with all automatic generation.
- Logic Pro X scanning errors after updating SpeakerMix Pro. The installer now requests a system restart after completing the install process.
Release date: December 21st, 2021
- Offical support for the SpeakerMix Pro Demo version.
- Overhauled installation method with automatic installers for Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Overhauled MacOS graphics engine backend to resolve choppy or laggy controls experienced by some users.
- Fixed an issue in the login system that caused some users to require a new login when opening old instances of SpeakerMix Pro.
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements.
Release date: October 11th, 2021
- Added login system support for up to 10 SpeakerMix Pro licenses per Celestion Plus user account.
- Added license seat sharing feature to the login system to allow Celestion Plus accounts with N x licenses to be treated by the plugin as a single license with N x 3 available seats. For example, a single user account with 3 SpeakerMix Pro licenses grants 9 available seats for use in parallel.
- New input fader tooltip (visible on hovering over the fader) to reflect the relation to input power driving into the non-linear Dynamic Speaker Responses. Note the input fader represents (in dBFS units) the input power from 1 Watt -> Max power of the DSR (representative of a single speaker). For a Vintage 30 this is 1 Watt -> 60 Watts.
- Added compatibility support for Apple M1 silicone chipsets.
- Extended MacOS support to 11.6 Big Sur.
- Added the Artist Signature tab in the speaker selection interface for new DSRs coming soon.
- Added support for the Magnificent 7 DSR collection, coming soon.
- Added support for alternative versions of SpeakerMix Pro, coming soon.
- Inverted the output polarity of SpeakerMix Pro's Dynamic Speaker Responses to align with marketplace guitar speaker response plugins.
- Reduced the visible parameter list to only automatable parameters.
- Security improvements to the login system.
- Improved room channel initialisation stability.
- General stability and performance improvements.
- Fixed issue that caused a crash with some passwords containing specical characters on some operating systems.
- Fixed an issue that caused some systems to produce noise at the output when instantiating SpeakerMix Pro.
- Fixed an issue that caused some machines to logout incorrectly when only one seat was in use.
- Fixed an issue that caused some users with large libraries to crash during login.
- Fixed issue that permitted the scroll wheel to control set-on-release parameters such as Z-Curve.
Release date: April 13th, 2021
- Extended a fix for a bug that caused some user's to experience crashes while logging in to SpeakerMix Pro to all supported systems.
- General stability and performance improvements.
Release date: April 7th, 2021
- Fixed a bug that caused some user’s to experience crashes while logging in to SpeakerMix Pro.
Release date: March 30th, 2021
- Added two new buttons to the preset window:
(a) "Save as Default". Allows the user to save the current mixer settings as the default plugin state loaded when creating a new instance. To set a specific preset as the default mixer state, load the preset onto the mixer and then click "Save as Default".
(b) "Load Default". Allows the user to load the default mix settings (set with “Save as Default”) to the mixer. Note: any mixer settings that have not been saved as a preset before the mixer is reset to the default, will be overwritten.
- Added a version number splash screen. Click on the Celestion Digital logo in bottom right hand corner of the master channel (below the refresh and logout buttons) to display the currently installed SpeakerMix Pro version number.
- Overhauled the speaker selection interface logic. Now any click on a speaker (including between guitar and bass tabs) loads the matched cabinet + mic combination with the new speaker to the channel OR the default cabinet + mic for the speaker if the matched set is not available.
- Fixed a bug relating to user's experiencing crashes on saving sessions with instances of SpeakerMix Pro and not preserving mix settings on reloading old sessions.
- Improvements to the login system stability.
Release date: January 21st, 2021
- Added two new buttons to the mixer window:
(a) "Refresh". Allows the users to refresh the locally installed DSR files against the Celestion Plus account used during the last login. Use the "Refresh" button to activate newly purchased and installed DSRs quickly, without needing to re-login to SpeakerMix Pro.
(b) "Logout". Logout returns the plugin to the login splash screen and clears all of the encrypted user credentials on the machine.
- Added mixer channel copy and paste functionality, allowing mixer settings (including the DSR or user IR) to be copied to and from any mixer channel.
- User IRs loaded into SpeakerMix Pro are now tuned into generalised Dynamic Speaker Response models. The DSR algorithm tunes a dynamic model to render the realism and feel of your favorite IRs. These are like DSR-Lite responses.
- Overhauled the login system, making it much lighter and user-friendly on all supported machines and DAWs. Enjoy 7 days of offline use before a login is required. A new login is only required after 7 days if an internet connection is not available. SpeakerMix Pro maintains the licensed state perpetually in the presences of a valid internet connection.
- Fixed a bug that caused a white or black border to be displayed around the plugin interface in some DAWs.
- Fixed a bug that caused some Windows VST user's to be logged out of SpeakerMix Pro incorrectly.
- Stability and performance improved when creating, saving and moving instances of SpeakerMix Pro.
Release date: November 26th, 2020
- Fixed a bug that caused some Mac VST and AU instances of SpeakerMix Pro to crash on creating or removing an instance.
- Improvements to the stability of the login system.
Release date: November 20th, 2020