Much more than a simple convolution engine or IR loader, with SpeakerMix Pro you can track and mix up to six channels. That means you can combine up to six different speaker responses in any combination you choose, without worrying about real-world recording problems like phase matching.
Download the Demo version now and get 14 days access to full SpeakerMix Pro functionality for FREE. You can:
- Discover Celestion’s proprietary Dynamic Speaker Responses (DSRs), the next generation in Impulse Response technology that capture the sound and feel of the speaker’s dynamic, non-linear response for even more detail and realism.
- Integrate your personal library of Celestion and third-party Impulse Responses to make the most of the tone you already own. SpeakerMix Pro uses its unique DSR algorithm to make your existing IRs more dynamic sounding, enhancing their tone with even greater feel.
- Incorporate our superb room responses (or add your own) into your mix for an authentic ‘live’ sound. Add room delay for further ‘depth’ and ‘size’.
- Deploy the unique Z-curve function to closely model the dynamic electrical coupling between amp and speaker.
- Fine-tune the mic position, enabling you to adjust the position of the microphone across the speaker until you’ve found the tone that’s just-right (DSR-specific functionality).
The SpeakerMix Pro Demo automatically installs with 10 sample DSR speaker cabinets (ten DSRs we have curated for you to give you a broad tone experience across our range of guitar and bass speakers):
- Vintage 30 4×12 Closed
- Celestion Blue 2×12 Open
- Celestion Ruby 1×12 Open
- Celestion G10 Gold 2×12 Closed
- G10 Vintage 4×10 Closed
- G12M Creamback 1×12 Closed
- G12H Creamback 2×12 Closed
- G12K-100 4×12 Closed
- Pulse 10 bass speaker 4×10 Closed
- Pulse 15 bass speaker 1×15 Closed
You can upgrade to the full version of SpeakerMix Pro at any time during or after the 14-day trail period. Simply click here to purchase the full version of SpeakerMix Pro and select your 10 free DSR cabs (you can choose your preferred DSRs from the available range on celestionplus.com when you upgrade).
|CPU||Intel Core i5/i7/i9
Apple M1 now supported from v1.1.4
|Intel Core i5/i7/i9|
|Memory||8GB RAM||8GB RAM|
|Disc Storage (size at release)||Software + Celestion Directory
|Software + Celestion Directory
|Operating System||macOSX 10.9 - 11.6 (Big Sur)||Windows 10 64 bit|
|Screen Resolution (minimum)||1440x900||1440x900|
|Screen Resolution (recommended)||1920x1080
(1680x1050 MacBook Pro/Air)
SpeakerMix Pro Versions List
|Pro Tools AAX|
|Apple Audio Units (AU)|