We’ve been totally blown away by so many great YouTube videos appearing over the past few weeks of you guys putting Celestion IR downloads through their paces.
We’d love to see even more, so today we are announcing a video contest – with some great prizes for the best one. We’re even offering a discount code for everyone who enters!
Top prize is a pair of Celestion guitar speakers (select any pair from our full range).
First prize also includes a special Swag Bag of Celestion branded merchandise.
Runner Up Prizes
Two runners up will each receive a Swag Bag of Celestion branded merchandise.
To thank you for your time, we are giving a discount code to everyone who enters.
The discount code will give you 20% off any individual cabinet and will be sent through by email.
How to Enter
- The competition is completely free to enter. You don’t even have to already have one of our paid impulse response products yet. Our free IR download, mixed for us by Cenzo Townshend, is available here
- Load up the IRs into your setup (amp modeller, DAW etc) and record a video showing Celestion IRs in action. The video needs to be at least 1 minute long. Please include either “Celestion impulse response”, “Celestion impulse responses”, or “Celestion IR” in the title of the video.
- Upload your completed video to YouTube by Friday 17 March, Midnight PST.
- Share the video on your personal Facebook or Twitter account (if you have one) and tag Celestion.
- Complete the Entry Form below by Friday 17 March, Midnight PST.
- Entry is limited to one per person – so if you make more than one video, pick your best one!
- We will carry out the judging soon after the closing date on 17 March and we will announce the winners by Friday 24 March.
Need Ideas for Your Video?
Here are just a few ideas of what your video could be about:
- Show us how you got the Celestion impulse responses working with your particular gear.
- Demonstrate the changes in tone that you get with different impulses.
- Maybe you’ve set up your Celestion impulse responses in a unique way or blended them with other IRs or effects to achieve a particular tone? Tell us what you did and let us hear how it sounds.
- You just could show off some really good guitar playing, enhanced with some digital Celestion tone.
- You don’t have to be limited by any of these ideas. As long as your video involves the use of a Celestion IR, we want to see it!
For full Terms and Conditions, go here.
Entry is now closed. Winners will be announced by Friday 24 March.