Browse our DSR range and select your 10 now!
Much more than a simple convolution engine or IR loader, with SpeakerMix Pro you can track and mix up to six channels. That means you can combine up to six different speakers responses in any combination you choose, without worrying about real-world recording problems like phase matching.
This studio-grade software also adds powerful extra functionality, you can:
- Add a new dimension of sound and feel with Celestion’s proprietary Dynamic Speaker Responses (DSRs), the next generation in Impulse Response technology that also capture the sound and feel of the speaker’s dynamic, non-linear response for even more detail and realism.
- Integrate your personal library of Celestion and third-party Impulse Responses to make the most of the tone you already own. SpeakerMix Pro uses its unique DSR algorithm to make your existing IRs more dynamic sounding, enhancing their tone with even greater feel.
- Incorporate our superb room responses (or add your own) into the mix for an authentic ‘live’ sound.
- Deploy the unique Z-curve function to closely model the dynamic electrical coupling between amp and speaker.
- Fine-tune the mic position, enabling you to adjust the position of the microphone across the speaker until you’ve found the tone that’s just-right (DSR-specific functionality).
SpeakerMix Pro includes 10 Free individual DSRs of your choice. Browse our DSR range and select your 10 now!
|CPU||Intel Core i5/i7/i9
Apple M1 now supported from v1.1.4
|Intel Core i5/i7/i9|
|Memory||8GB RAM||8GB RAM|
|Disc Storage (size at release)||Software + Celestion Directory
|Software + Celestion Directory
|Operating System||macOSX 10.9 - 11.6 (Big Sur)||Windows 10 64 bit|
|Screen Resolution (minimum)||1440x900||1440x900|
|Screen Resolution (recommended)||1920x1080
(1680x1050 MacBook Pro/Air)
SpeakerMix Pro Versions List
|Pro Tools AAX|
|Apple Audio Units (AU)|