Orange Cabinets Impulse Responses
Celestion have joined forces with Orange Amps to faithfully capture the tones of their revered cabinet collection in digital form. Using the same meticulous recording methods we applied to our own speaker IRs, our professional Celestion sound engineers have perfectly captured the unique tones of seven Orange speaker cabinets:
- Orange PPC112 1×12 closed back – Vintage 30 speaker
- Orange PPC212OB 2×12 open back – Vintage 30 speakers
- Orange PPC212 2×12 closed back – Vintage 30 speakers
- Orange PP212V 2×12 open back – Neo Creamback speakers
- Orange PPC412 4×12 classic – Vintage 30 speakers
- Orange PPC412AD 4×12 angled – Vintage 30 speakers
- Orange PPC412HP8 4×12 – G12K-100 speakers
These impulse responses deliver authentic Celestion tone from high-quality Orange cabinets.
Each Orange cabinet impulse response has been sampled using the same pro-quality microphones (Shure SM57, Royer R-121 and Sennheiser MD421) in the same six positions as our core range of Celestion impulse responses – as well as an additional rear position for the open back cabinets.
This offers 18 (or 21) tone options for each cabinet, plus our usual extra mic mix options. In addition, each Orange cabinet impulse response has been recorded using Neumann TLM 107 room mics (Left, Right and Stereo) for you to mix in as desired to achieve your preferred tone.
These Orange cabinet impulse responses are all delivered in .WAV format for maximum compatibility with a wide range of leading DAWs and amp modellers.